Senior Full-Stack Engineer
Duro Labs (www.durolabs.co) is a leading provider of hardware development and manufacturing resources - helping early stage hardware product companies bridge the gap from prototype to production. Based in Los Angeles, we are expanding our services to include state of the art B2B software applications to support the manufacturing of innovative hardware in the IoT, VR/AR, and Home Automation markets.
Efficiency is what we’re all about. Startup teams don’t have the time or the money to waste on mundane tasks. Duro’s B2B software solutions can efficiently keep track of users’ bill of materials, supply chain, and product lifecycle data - letting the engineering teams focus on what they love to do - building cool hardware products! We strongly believe through use of modern, automated software tools, manufacturing data management can be simplified and completely risk mitigated.
We are looking for a senior web developer to lead the technical design and development of the Duro product lifecycle management SaaS application. As the Senior Lead, you will be responsible for reviewing requirements, architecting a solution, and managing a small team of developers. Of course we expect you to code, too!
Following industry best practices leveraging Continuous Integration, Pair Programming, and Agile development, we have built a small fast paced engineering team constantly delivering high quality software. We want you to be a part of this team to bring your own experiences and ideas to help continuously improve our performance.
- Maintain high code quality through unit tests and test-driven development
- Manage code reviews and peer programming techniques across the teams
- Work directly with the CTO to meet delivery schedules and stay on budget
- Develop highly efficient and extensible code to ensure successful product launches and code maintainability
- Continuously improve functionality and performance of our automated build and test resources
- Set the foundation to grow the team
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science
- 5+ years developing commercial web sites, preferably SaaS B2B products
- Experience managing other developers, budgets, and release timelines
- Experience with customer data security best practices
- Proficient knowledge of React, Ember, or Angular
- Excellent software architecture skills and a passion for maintainable, organized code
- Experienced using AWS, EC3, S3, CDNs
- Experience designing RESTful APIs
- Experience with query optimization using MongoDB, MySQL, or PostgreSQL