PLM for disruptive hardware organizations
Our intuitive cloud-native PLM enables hardware teams to move with agility, make timely decisions and build disruptive products.
Transparency across all teams
3x faster development
- Supply Chain
25% reduction in costs
10x faster onboarding
A PLM so easy to use, your whole team will love it.
Deep value across multiple industries
- Space tech
Momentus Leverages Duro’s Interoperability to Implement PLM Quickly
Duro enabled Momentus to get a cloud-native, compliant PLM system up and running in a matter of days, immediately increasing productivity and reducing risk by tying the team into a single source of truth. With Duro’s integrations with SolidWorks and Valispace, Momentous was able to set up a means of…
Eight Sleep Leverages Duro’s Traceability to Maintain Cohesion Across a Distributed Team
With Duro, Eight Sleep was able to implement a PLM system in a matter of days that not only allowed the team to easily adopt data management best practices, but also break down the walls of communication that had been built up across their distributed team.
- Space tech
Gilmour Space established repeatable processes and enhanced collaboration with Duro
Gilmour Space is Australia’s leading venture-capital-backed space technology company developing and launching new Australian-made rockets […]
What users say about our products
"Duro helped save our company about $50k, by re-designing parts and finding alternative suppliers within the first month of using the product."
"Duro is intuitive and easy to use. We were able to get up and running within just a few days. Duro makes managing our product so easy, allowing our engineers to focus on what they do best."
Duro Changes the Game
- A single source of truth for the whole companyDuro allows your company to centralize all product-related data. Not only does this make it easier to access knowledge and resources, but it also means a single, easily-referenceable source of truth.
- Efficient WorkflowsWith a reduction in the number of steps it takes to run standard tasks, Duro is the PLM that gets out of the way, allowing your team to focus on their most important work.
- Full-Featured CAD IntegrationsDuro integrates advanced PLM functionality directly into your CAD tools, reducing the context switching typically imposed on engineering. Now you can ensure your PLM won’t redirect engineers away from CAD & high-value work.
- Best-In-Class Implementation ProcessAdopting a PLM tool and best practices has never been easier, for both existing team members when kicking off, and new team members when scaling up.
- Automated Part SourcingDuro is fully integrated with industry-leading Part Distributors, allowing your team to easily verify pricing, lead times, and/or stock levels at critical milestones, (for example: NPI, DVT, PVT). As the only PLM with this kind of integration, your team will have gained ongoing insight into key sourcing options.
- Streamlined Change OrdersChanges happen, and often. We’ve designed the fastest, simplest workflow for you to manage these changes. Equipped with our intuitive tools for Change Order Management, teams can review and approve changes in minutes, instead of days.